ALL IN ONE GAMES HOUSE

Welcome to all in one games house, we share all the latest gaming news, latest release game, latest game promotion offer, funny quotes, free game, top gadget review and many more to come..

Full width home advertisement

Great Deals

Play Now!

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

PC Remains Obviously The Best Gaming Platform

PC Remains Obviously The Best Gaming Platform
I’ll tell you one phrase I hate: PC Master Race. It took a years-old Zero Punctuation joke and turned it into a genuine ethos that permeates some of the most irritating portions of the gaming community. Just like “hardcore” gamers love to look down on mobile gamers, a certain stripe of PC gamer likes to look down on everyone. But all the posturing belies some compelling evidence: PC is arguably the best place to play games, and it’s getting better.

Yesterday, a Kotaku report lent credence to a long-simmering rumor: that Sony would be releasing Horizon Zero Dawn, its excellent robot dinosaur open world title, on PC. This is unconfirmed, but likely: Horizon Zero Dawn isn’t selling systems at the moment, and there’s no reason Sony wouldn’t try to get an infusion of cash/interest in the sequel by releasing it on PC. Xbox is out of the question, but that’s where PCs neutral party status really comes in handy. Add it to the list.


This year I began the process of moving over to a PC-first gamer. I still have consoles, because it’s my job to know about these things, but thee were a few reasons to move over to Windows. The first was just the basic stuff: I got excited by fancy graphics, and so I bought a PC capable of very fancy graphics. I’ve had a gaming PC that kept relative pace with consoles for about a decade now, but last year was the first time I bought one that blew them out of the water. The second was portability: I also have a gaming laptop, which comes in handy for letting me play my games wherever I happen to be. Moving to PC-first means I can use the same saves and purchases no matter where I am, removing a lot of the headaches surrounding travel with my job. View all..




Horizon Zero Dawn
Horizon Zero Dawn CREDIT: SONY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]